Product in stock - Same day delivery if ordered before 1 p.m. !
FREE and UNLIMITED updates!
iCarsoft CR Plus allows you to perform a full diagnostic of your vehicle and reset your dashboard lights.
This sophisticated and easy-to-use interface is the essential tool for clear and accurate diagnostics.
It not only includes full OBDII / EOBD functionality, but also supports four additional systems (engine, automatic transmission, ABS and airbag) on certain car models, such as fault code reading and deletion, multi-lingual interface, data stream, image and graph display.
It also includes Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) release, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) and oil service light reset.
If you are looking for a diagnostic tool that also includes DPF, ETC and much more, we also offer the iCarsoft CR PRO on our website.
iCarsoft CR Plus is compatible with the following vehicles:
• GASOLINE vehicles from 2001
• DIESEL vehicles from 2004
• COMMERCIAL & GPL vehicles from 2007
Acura, Alfa Roméo, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroën
Dacia, Daewoo, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Holden, Honda
Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover
Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Mitusbishi
Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab
Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki
Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen
- iCarsoft CR Plus diagnostic tool
- OBD-II diagnostic cable
- USB update cable
- Carrying case
- User instruction in English
- Free and unlimited updates
- Video tutorial for the update of the product
- €30 option: Kit of 8 OBD adapters [BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Peugeot, PSA, Fiat, VAG and power clamps]
- €70 option: Kit of 20 OBD adapters kit [BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel, Peugeot, PSA, Fiat, VAG, Renault, Porsche, Ford, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Kia, GM and power clamps]
- Full OBDII diagnostic
- 4 system diagnostic: engine, transmission, ABS and airbag
- Basic diagnostic functions: DTC reading, DTC removal and data stream reading
- Supports fault code display, data stream display, history data recording and replay
- Automatic module search
- Improved mode 6 OBDII
- Supports 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII and CAN)
- Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 and U0 codes, as well as manufacturer-specific P1, P3 and U1 codes - permanent and pending
- Reading and deleting engine lights
- Disables MIL and resets dashboard lights
- Displays fault code definitions directly on the screen
- Reading of Freeze Frame Data. This function allows you to read the data stored at the time of the fault.
- Real time display of engine data
- Display of live PCM data stream and O2 sensor test data
- Graph, record and playback data in colour
- Resets engine oil light
- Resets brake pad light
- Steering angle sensor calibration
- Recovers vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Data printing to PC
Some vehicle functions may be limited due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
This analysis tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years or models.
Languages: French, English, German, Spanish and Dutch
Works with all versions of Windows.
Large 4 inch colour screen (480*320 pixels).
Coverage of more than 40 brands: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, Holden, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroën, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia