Product in stock - Shipped the same day if ordered before 1p.m.!
FREE and UNLIMITED updates!
iCarsoft i800 allows you to read and erase fault codes, as well as determine the status of the fault indicator on your vehicle.
It is the cheapest multi-brand diagnostic tool on the market.
If you want to perform battery tests, we also offer the iCarsoft i820 interface on our website.
iCarsoft i800 is compatible with all brands of cars in OBD-II standard:
- GASOLINE vehicles from 2001
- DIESEL vehicles from 2004 onwards
- COMMERCIAL and GPL vehicles from 2007 onwards
If you are unsure, please contact us to check the compatibility with your vehicle.
- iCarsoft i800 diagnostic scanner [Multilingual]
- 16-pin OBDII cable
- USB cable for update
- User instructions in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Free and unlimited updates
- Video tutorial for the update of the product
Click here to see our comparison table of the different iCarsoft multi-brand tools.
- Multi-brand diagnostic tool, compatible with all brands.
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and turns off the check engine light.
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic, pending, permanent and manufacturer-specific codes.
- Reviews the emission readiness of OBD monitors.
- Retrieves the vehicle identification number (VIN) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9.
- Determines the status of the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL).
- Easy to use, very reliable and accurate.
- Easy to read, backlit display.
- Stand-alone unit requiring no additional laptop to operate.
- Communicates securely with the on-board computer.
- No batteries required, powered by OBD-II diagnostic socket.
- Languages: French, English, German, Italian and Spanish
- Full speed update via PC.
- 2.4 inch diagonal colour display (320*240 pixels).
Supported connection protocols: