Product in stock - Shipped the same day if ordered before 1p.m.!
FREE and UNLIMITED updates!
iCarsoft i820 is the most powerful entry-level multi-brand diagnostic tool on the market.
With iCarsoft i820, users can perform vehicle engine diagnostics, read and clear fault codes, clear the vehicle's engine light and read vehicle parameters in real time.
Its main advantage over the iCarsoft i800 is that it can also perform a battery test.
iCarsoft i820 is compatible with all brands of cars in OBD-II standard:
- GASOLINE vehicles from 2001
- DIESEL vehicles from 2004 onwards
- COMMERCIAL and GPL vehicles from 2007 onwards
If you are unsure, please contact us to check the compatibility with your vehicle.
- iCarsoft i820 diagnostic scanner [Multilingual]
- 16-pin OBDII cable
- USB cable for update
- User instructions in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
- Carrying case
- Free and unlimited updates
- Video tutorial for the update of the product
- Multi-brand diagnostic tool, compatible with all brands.
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer-specific diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and turns off the check engine light.
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic, pending, permanent and manufacturer-specific codes.
- Reviews the emission readiness of OBD monitors.
- Retrieves the vehicle identification number (VIN) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9.
- Determines the status of the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL).
- Fault code library that can be browsed.
- O2 sensor test results for the latest tests performed from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- Reads the results of built-in diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- The evaporative system test allows you to run a leak test of the vehicle's evaporative system.
- Records and reviews test results such as I/M, Codes, Live Data and VIN.
- Downloads and prints saved data to a PC.
- The battery test indicates the Data Link Connector (DLC) voltage, which approximately corresponds to the vehicle's battery condition.
- Easy to use, very reliable and accurate.
- Easy to read, backlit display.
- Stand-alone unit requiring no additional laptop to operate.
- Communicates securely with the on-board computer.
- No batteries required, powered by OBD-II diagnostic socket.
- Languages: French, English, German, Italian and Spanish
- Full speed update via PC.
- 3.8 inch diagonal colour display (320*240 pixels).
Supported connection protocols: